Ganjam District Court Jobs Recruitment 2019-2020 Notification
Office of the District Judge Ganjam, Berhampur Court Recruitment 2019-20 Apply for Junior Clerk cum Copyist, Junior Typist Grade-III Stenographer & Salaried Amin Vacancies Notification on www.odisha.currentgovtjobs.com |12th/ 10+2 passed apply on or before 5th November 2019.
Ganjam District Court Recruitment 2019 – 72 Junior Clerk cum Copyist , Jr Typist, Salaried Amin and Grade-III Stenographer Posts : Office of the District Judge Sonepur has invited application from the eligible candidates for the 72 posts of Junior Clerk cum Copyist, Jr. Typist, Salaried Amin and Grade-III Stenographer in the Ganjam District court at Berhampur, Odisha.
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format on or before 5th November 2019. All Other details like posts, education qualification, age, pay, how to apply regarding this Ganjam Court Recruitment are given below for informational purpose only in interest of fresh job seekers, have a look..
|Name of the Post:||No of the Posts:|
|Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist||44 (UR-6, SC-7, ST-28, SEBC-3)|
|Junior Typist||18 (UR-7, SC-7, ST-28, SEBC-3)|
|Stenographer Grade-Ill||19, (UR-2, ST-06, SEBC-1)|
|Salaried Amin||01 (ST )|
|Name of the Post:||Pay Scale:|
|Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist||Rs/- 19900-63100 in Level 4 of Pay Matrix (PB-1,Rs/- 5200-20200 + GP Rs 1900|
|Junior Typist||Rs/- 19900-63100 in Level 4 of Pay Matrix (PB-1,Rs/- 5200-20200 + GP Rs 1900|
|Stenographer Grade-Ill||Rs/- 25500-81100 in Level 4 of Pay Matrix (PB-1, Rs 5200-20200 + GP Rs 2400|
|Salaried Amin||Rs/- 25500-81100 in Level 4 of Pay Matrix (PB-1, Rs 5200-20200 + GP Rs 2000|
# Conditions of Eligibility:
- Shall be a citizen of India.
- Shall have passed at least +2 Examination or equivalent examination.
- Shall have at least passed Diploma in Computer Application.
- Must have possessed a minimum speed of 80 words in shorthand and 40 words in English.
- Shall be able to speak, read and write Odia and have passed a test in Odia equivalent to the M.E. Standard.
- Shall be of good character.
- Shall be of sound health, good physique and free from organic defect or bodily infirmity or communicable disease Type Writing per minute (For the post of Stenographer Grade-Ill).
- Must have possessed a minimum speed of 40 words per minute in English Type Writing (For the post of Junior Typist).
For Gen/ UR category candidates 18 – 32 years as on 5 November 2019.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit:
05 years for SC/ ST/ SEBC/ Women candidates.
# Selection Process:
Candidates selection will be on the basis of Viva-Voce, Writing Test, Computer Test.
# How to Apply:
For Ganjam Court eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format, recent passport size photograph along with Self attested Board or equivalent certificates showing proof of age, qualification, experience, mark sheet and all other relevant documents to:
” Office of the District Judge Ganjam, Berhampur
Dist. Ganjam, Odisha, Pin-760004
|Last date for receipt of application forms||5 November 2019|
|Detailed PDF Advt & Application Form||Click here|