Sonepur District Court Jobs Recruitment 2019-20 Notification
Office of the District Judge Sonepur Court Recruitment 2019-20 Apply for Junior Clerk cum Copyist, Junior Typist and Grade-III Stenographer Vacancies Notification on www.odisha.currentgovtjobs.com |12th/ 10+2 passed apply on or before 30th September 2019.
Sonepur District Court Recruitment 2019 – Junior Clerk cum Copyist , Jr Typist and Grade-III Stenographer Post : Office of the District Judge Sonepur has invited application from the eligible candidates for the posts of Junior Clerk cum Copyist, Jr. Typist and Grade-III Stenographer in the Judgeship of Sonepur, Odisha.
Eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format on or before 4th October 2019. All Other details like posts, education qualification, age, pay, how to apply regarding this Sonepur Court Recruitment are given below for informational purpose only in interest of fresh job seekers, have a look..
|Total number of the Posts||21|
# Conditions of Eligibility:
1. Must have passed at least +2 certificate examination conducted by the Council constituted under section-3 of the Odisha Higher Secondary Education Act. 1982 or equivalent examination from a recognized council/ Board or University as the case may be.
2. Must have passed at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized institution.
3. Must be able to speak, read and write Odia and must have passed at least a test in “Odia” equivalent to M.E. standard.
4. For the post of Junior Typist the candidate must be having knowledge in Typewriting with a speed of 40 words per minute in English.
5. For the post of Stenographer Grade-III, a candidate shall possess minimum speed of 80 words in Shorthand and 40 words in Typewriting per minute in English.
Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 32 years as on 30-09-2019.
Upper Age Relaxation:
Upper age limit is relaxable as per govt norms.
# Pay Scale:
(A) Junior Clerk-cum-Copyist and the Junior Typist: Pay Rs.19,900 to Rs. 63,200/ + D.A.
(B) Grade-III Stenographer : Pay Rs.25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/- with usual D.A and other allowances
# Job Application Fees:
Candidates have to pay application fee Rs/- 100 in the shape of Government Treasury Challan under the head “0070- other administrative services-01-Administration of Justice-501- Services and service fees-0010-charge for service provided-02177- examination fee for recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts. The S.C/ S.T candidates are exempted from payment of the Examination fees.
# Selection Process:
Candidates selection will be on the basis of their performance in Written Test, Practical Test and Viva-Voce test.
# How to Apply:
For Sonepur Court eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format to District Judge, Sonepur, Office of the District Judge, Sonepur Odisha on or before 30th November 2019 and the applicants may also drop their application forms in the Drop Box kept inside the Civil Court premises, Sonepur during office hours in the working days.
|Last date for receipt of application form||30-09-2019|
|Detailed PDF Advt||Click Here|